Tybroughton Hall is a family run bed and breakfast situated in a stunning rural location on the three borders of Cheshire, Shropshire and North Wales. The house is off a winding country lane, surrounded by 40 acres of grassland. We offer full English breakfast, sausages and bacon come from our own free range pigs and honey from our bees.
We have a double room with en suite bathroom and a twin room with a bathroom directly opposite. Both rooms are large with exceptional views of the surrounding countryside.
- Grade II listed house.
- Secure off road parking
- Double room with en suite bathroom
- Twin room with separate bathroom
- Guest sitting room with TV and DVD
- Log fires
- Free Wifi
- Evening meals by arrangement
- Dog and family friendly
- Three miles from Iscoyd Park